--PDC Cutters for Oilfield Drilling
Polycrystalline Diamond Compact (PDC) Cutter for Drilling in Petroleum and Mining Industries
Micron sized particles of synthetic diamond, sintered and integrally bonded to a cemented tungsten carbide substrate using a high-temperature/high-pressure process.
- High density (low porosity)
- High compositional & structural homogeneity
- Excellent bonding between diamond particles
- High wear resistance
- High impact resistance
- High thermal stability
- Optimized interface between diamond and tungsten-carbide layers for excellent binding
- Best general performance available in the market
Drilling parts in petroleum and mining industries.
To request a Quote or place an order of Superhard Materials please call us to 281-858-8688 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ask our representative for our discount offers.